Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Super Bowl-just curious

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know this is not ice fishing related, but just wondering what everyone thinks about super bowl.  I HATE both teams, as I'm a Vikings and Browns fan.  That said I want Packers to win.  Only reason I'm watching is to play euchre at friends house.  What do you all think?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

JustNutts

I still believe my Jets shoulda been on there... along with my Reds... and Buckeye football... pfffttttt

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Who cares about this season. Im a Browns fan and I am always looking foward to the next season. The Browns will win it all next year.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Island beach

• View Profile
"The Browns will win it all next year"   hmmmmmm  lol

JustNutts

Who cares about this season. Im a Browns fan and I am always looking foward to the next season. The Browns will win it all next year.
LOL every browns fan looks forward to the next season hahaaaaaa

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
Being a BIG Steelers fan I hope people will still fish me. ;D
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Even though Im in Wisconsin Im still a Browns Fan, but when you're in ROME!!! Dave

mikeL

• View Profile

Vexilar