Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2-12

fisherman250

• View Profile
Figured id post a report since nobody has in a while... fished the road bed today from about 3:30 till dark in 17 fow.  Very slow marked a few on the Vex caught one crappie towards dark and a guy fishin 50ft behind us caught a cat and a crappie around the same time other than that wasn't seein much action.  Lookin to get into some walley before the ice is off hopefully we'll have better luck in a few days.  If anyone is havin better luck and willing to share their spot id appreciate it, haven't had a good fishin day since back in December...

jigginfool

• View Profile
find a point or flat near deep water... fish are hanging off of the break lines.... I have been doing the best in 15 FOW...  seem to hear of fish getting shallower....  got 12 walleye and a crappie saturday morning in 15.5 FOW.... 3 keepers..... jigging raps and vibes... 4 different colors so don't know if it really mattered!  only fished till 1130, but heard some guys got 9 other keepers from 9 to 15 ft in the evening!

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I plan on going tuesday morning if anyone wants to meet up. Not sure where im going yet as I dont know the lake well. Im taking my wifes car in tomorrow to get worked on so as long as everything goes well I will be on berlin tuesday and fishing somewhere everyday after.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar