Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Please Welcome Mitch131 to the Pro Staff

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I would like to welcome Mitch131 to the Pro Staff.

Mitch was a road warrior this winter. I think he attaended every IceFishOhio.com event.

I look forward to having Mitch on the pro staff this season.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Mitch, Welcome to the Greatest Pro Staff on Earth. You truely deserve this honor. To be a Pro Staff member means that you are always willing to help out. Either at IFO functions, the IFO Website or out in public in general. Always willing to teach someone the things you know but also willing to learn the things that you may not. Being able to catch fish is also a big plus and for the most part I have seen you do that. lol. Not only do you always post on your trips but you also are a big part of the general discussion. If only all of our members and Pro Staff were as dedicated to IFO as you, this site would be that much better. I was a great pleasure meeting you and fishing with you several times this year. Cant wait to get back at next season. Again Congradulations and Welcome to the Pro Staff.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:44:37 PM by HardWaterJunkie »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
thank you dave and hardwater it a pleasure to be part of ifo pro staff let work together and make this site the best!!!!!
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile

Vexilar