WHAT ABT MANNERS

DOORS
0 (0%)
TRAFFIC
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

floater99

• View Profile
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO,RESPECT,MANNERS,ETIQUE???.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY?.AT LEAST FLIP ME OFF SO I KNOW YOU NOTICED ME WHEN I,
BLOW YOURE SNOW
SASY BLESS YOU WHEN YOU SNZ
HOLD DOOR OPEN FOR YOU
LET YOU IN TRAFFIC
GIVE YOU YOURE CREDIT CARD BACK YOU LEFT ON TABLE.
THE GROCERY STORE IS NOT YOURE KIDS PLAYGROUND
LETS GET BACK TO A LITTLE SPARE THE ROD SPILE THE CHILD.
SORRY FOR RAMBLING ON BUT THIS ERKS THE SHEET OUT OF ME.
I HELPED A LADY WITH FLAT TIRE TODAY WHEN I WAS DONE SHE TOOK OFF LIKE I WAS GOING TO ROB HER,NO THANKS,WAVE,OR A FLIP OFF??.
HOWEVER I WILL NOT STOP DOING WHAT I WAS TAUGHT(THKS MOM GRANMA,NUNS.WDN SPN).NOW FOR A HOT SHOWER DRY CLOTHES. ::)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I don't know whats wrong with people anymore. This morning while i was driving my kids to school on wet rds i was stopped at a stop sign to turn left. I could have made a quick turn in front of a couple of cars. Instead i decided to wait and this gal gives me the horn. The cars pass and i start to turn left and she has come all the way around me turning left into the right lane at the same time. She gives me the finger. Talk about wanting to kick some a@@.

Anyway's i remember reading a post somewhere about not letting these type of people ruining your day and to blow it off. Life is to short.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeh guys i can relate i drive semi every day thru columbus, or youngstown, akron ect,,, and all the time people wont give an inch  :-\do they not think they can wind up scrap on the back of my truck and women are the worst ???
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar