Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Please Welcome FishinTechnician to the pro Staff!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I would like to welcome FishinTechnician to the pro Staff.

FishinTechnician will be covering Delaware Reservoir and other central Ohio lakes for us.

I look forward to your reports and help this year.

Thanks Again!

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

ice phisher

• View Profile
Welcome.........lookin forward to reading your reports this ice season.....One never can have too much info. Wishin you a safe and productive season also.........................
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
thanks guys a privelage and an honor to represent a bunch of good people and an outstanding ice fishing resource!! Can't wait for hardwater so I can really put up some good posts!!

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Hey guys I just wanted to give a little backround on my self. I am 26 years old and live in richwood oh. about 15 min from deleware, marion, and marysville. I am married and have two daughters ages 7 and 4. I love to fish and hunt and just be outdoors. I am currently a full time student studying industrial maintenance with a specialty in welding.

I also want to add that I have a pretty open schedule so if anyone ever wants to get out just let me know. I mainly fish for panfish but have been trying to figure the eyes out also. I fish del, alum, and numerous ponds with pretty good results and indian with limited luck (always considered indian my arch nemesis so to speak). This year I plan on doing some scouting of new places and on my list for sure are Killdeer and bucyrus reservoirs (there are 4). I want to try and hit erie too, wheater I make it out for eyes or not I dont know but would like to try some bays. I like trying new places and having fun. I dont take it to serious but I do like to catch fish. I also enjoy hunting and do alot of late rabbit and pheasant hunting. Feel free to pm me with any questions about lakes that I fish or to get together. And good luck to you all, may the ice gods smile upon us!!!

Fishintechnician
Anson Baldwin

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard.  Wish you were closer to NE Ohio.  Maybe I'll make the trip over that way one of these days.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

turkeyneck003

• View Profile
Welcome....Looking forward to your posts....Good Luck on the ice..... 
Gaff its not just for chicken...

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard.  Wish you were closer to NE Ohio.  Maybe I'll make the trip over that way one of these days.

Or maybe I can make the trip that way... the way it looks you may have ice before us

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile

Vexilar