Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New guy onboard

OldSailor · 23 · 15694

OldSailor

• View Profile
Grant, thanks for the reply!! Good luck with the shoulder! I've got arthritis in both of mine so bad that I have trouble using a manual auger. (Mora 8")Your the man if you have a gas auger!! Please do email me even if it's just to let me know how you're doing!! Hopefully you'll be healed up by the time we get ice!! I would love to hit into some nice 'eyes this winter!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome, glad you're here!!  Don't live in SW, I'm up by Akron/Canton.  But I have friends down in the Cincinnati area.  If I'm ever down there maybe can meet up on one of your lakes.  Always looking for new lakes to try.  And if you're ever up this way, I have some really good spots.  I do some guiding up this way (just not Erie, I leave that to Jumpy! :))
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OldSailor

• View Profile
Thanks slabslayer, I'll keep that in mind ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Welcome to the site! You will have lots of time to read if the weather stays like this!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

OldSailor

• View Profile
Welcome to the site! You will have lots of time to read if the weather stays like this!

This weather sure is depressing, isn't it?? I doubt we'll be on ice down here for quite awhile. If I hit the lottery, I'm outa here and heading back to Minnesota!!  ;D

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
come on up old sailor I am hoping to get out next week in west central Wisconsin Dave

OldSailor

• View Profile
come on up old sailor I am hoping to get out next week in west central Wisconsin Dave

I have always said: "You can take the man out of Minnesota, but you can't take Minnesota out of the man!!" I'm sure you feel like that about Wisconsin too! By the way: GO PACKERS!!!! (the Vikes stink this year)

topher7694

• View Profile
I'm topher, and I am new to the site. My girlfriend and I are looking to move into Ohio from eastern Pennsylvania, and I am an avid ice fisherman and open water fisherman.  We are looking at the possibility of residing in the Findlay area and would like so info as to where to fish and what species are there . And I thank you for having me !

Chris
Topher7694

Vexilar