Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for partners for 2011/2012

OldSailor

• View Profile
Looking for guys in the Dayton area to ice fish with. Just getting back into ice fishing after a long break. Looking to fish ponds and Kiser & Indian Lake, plus wherever else is good. Not much equipment yet because I'm on a fixed income, but I still want to get out. Let me hear from you. My email is in my profile or message me on here. ;D COME ON ICE!!! :(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Sailor welcome to IFO and welcome back to a great sport. i am in central oh but fish all over and plan on fish alot of new places this year (ice permitting) i have all the gear and I fish alot. I am unemployed so i can fish just about whenever I do have classes in the evenings but mornings and afternoons are wide open as well as weekends.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
hey old sailor, if im in the area i fish kiser as my dads bait show is right there off 36 on the way there.  but that is only a few times.  i fish more up by lima and indian lake some.  dayton is a rough place to find good fishing esp on the ice.  but there is some places in driving distance. 

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I fish Indian all year any time you wanna go give me a ring or email me at [email protected]
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

kim

• View Profile
allways looking for someone to fish with in ohio,i do alot in michigan..so need someone to go with iam in westerville shot me a e-mail.......kim
KIM ADAMS

Dockdabber

• View Profile
  Dockdabber here in Delphos, retired and love to Ice fish.  Golf and photography also.  Would like to find some Ice fishermen in this area to fish with and BS with just to pass the winter away.PM me if interested

Vexilar