Ice Fish Ohio Forum

wanted

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
I am dying for some good rabbit spots to hunt. Have a few but have been flooded. I am willing to pay to hunt. I am also wanting some ponds to ice fish this winter. also willing to pay. I live in north central ohio and willing to travel up to 45 min to hunt or fish. Can do catch and release only if you prefer, i usually only keep pan fish anyway. reply,pm here or email at [email protected] or call or text at 740-725-4289. I have been hunting for about 15 years and fishing longer. I am very responsible and respectfull of others lands.

Thank you all,
fishintechniciain
Anson Baldwin

P.s. Mods-I didnt know where to put this so I thought that generally discusion would be good. If not feel free to move

perchguy

• View Profile
I fish some of the ponds along 4 way highways if you can get landowners permission to fish,some of those ponds are great fishing.I'm a rabbit hunter to.

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
rabbits fill alot of my time inbetween good ice and can usually fish some ponds before the bigger impoundments lock up

perchguy

• View Profile
that's the way it go's for me too,I've been working alot not much time for hunting,beagle I have going crazy.

Vexilar