Ice Fish Ohio Forum

underwater camera for sale

old reeler

• View Profile
for sale B&W underwater camera complete w/good battery, charger, 65'underwater infared LED camera, sun shield and carrying case. This unit is 100% operable-used sparingly-$75.00 OBO + shipping. Located in West Milton ohio. Call 937-477-7725 after 2:00  ask for Dan

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
What would be your bottom dollar? I can come up with $50.

old reeler

• View Profile
$60. + shipping- I see you live in St.Paris-me in W. Milton- maybe no shipping involved?

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
I will call you this evening. I am actually building Franklin Monroe, and Milton Union schools so we are pretty close.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
looks like the one from mendalsons lol.  i offered them 50 bucks for one and they said no, lol.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
lol old reeler and bigBR1, what a small world.  the company i work for sold all the smartboards for the new school there.  soo ill be down there delivering them at the first of jan lol.

Jawjacker12

• View Profile
That is awesome! I spend most of my day at Franklin Monroe, but frequent Milton often. I apoligize for not calling last night the wife wants to contact you so she can get it for an xmas present. Fathead you are the only bait store I use. Fred is awesome to deal with and you always have what I need. I am the fellow who came in last year and bought all of your ice fishing poles. Maybe we can all get together and put the hurt on some fish this winter.

Vexilar