Ice Fish Ohio Forum

FS: Ice Rod Sleeves - Can make custom length

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
Well i had a whole bunch of the material left after i made mine for my ice rods so i made extra to try to help out some other people and to put down at my dads bait shop.  I think they turned out pretty good.  only issue i found is 1 of my rods has a pretty long last eyelet that is like 1.5in tall and i have to work it a lil to get it to fit.  It does fit though.  i seen online these are going for 6 plus shipping.  Im looking for 3 bucks plus shipping.  can ship usps priority or first class. 

I have 2 lengths right now(as that is what my rod lengths are) but i can make them custom if you would like.  just takes a lil bit of time.

16in sleeve
19in sleeve

Now i have melted all ends so they should not fray.  If it ever does happen its a easy fix with a lighter.

Please let me know if you have any questions and i can do paypal for payment.  They will also be at F & S Baitfarm this weekend but he will have limited qty from time to time.

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
I like it. It will save me some headaches  ???
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awsome idea.  I may need to get some.  Just need to measure my rods.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
sounds good.  ive been going thru all my stuff this weekend getting ready and made them for all 8 of my rods:)

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
Well i finally am getting geared up to what seems like a long time away lol.  wanted to show what they looked like on all my rods in the storage bag ready to go.

up until xmas i will sell 4 for 10 bucks plus shipping.

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
I want some. But your going to need a lot more poles if you want to out fish me this year. Lol
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

Vexilar