Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Jawjackers

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Anyone have a chance to use these yet ? Looking to pick up a few and give em a go on erie. Might just keep a move on things while walleye fishin.Anyone find a place to get any, seems they are all spoken for no matter where ya se em. Can't wait for safe ice, Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
They are cool.  But I can't find any either.  They made a limited number for this season and sold out really fast.  You can order now and have some ready for next year.  Doesn't look like there will be much fishable ice this year anyway.  :'(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fishin 2

• View Profile
They are cool.  But I can't find any either.  They made a limited number for this season and sold out really fast.  You can order now and have some ready for next year.  Doesn't look like there will be much fishable ice this year anyway.  :'(

No, might not be much ice, but, I have a granddaughter that will be my fish, tester anyhow !! ::) !!!!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's cool.   Hope you can succeed where I couldn't in finding some JawJackers!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Here is a vid I just did the other day. It has the jawjackers in it!
Fishing and Fun With Jonny Fickert-Ice Fishing Crappies and Bluegills Without The Ice-Ohio Outdoors
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Pretty cool Johnny. If ya hear of any jawjackers around, pm me please. Those things are gonna be awesome perchin thru the ice. Mike

Bryan

• View Profile
Is there any difference betweeen the Jawjacker and the Automatic Fisherman sold at Cabelas? It appears the Automatic fisherman is accomplishing the exact same task, just different looks.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
zoeconner has something similair to the automatic fisherman but alot cheaper and works great.  hes working on getting it on his website for sale.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's awsome.  He made me one and I love it.  Now just waiting for ice to get some pics and videos (if I can) posted.

Team Wilcraft!

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Zoeconnor, Whats his wesite called ? Might just need to check em out. Showed a buddy the jawjackers and he said " GET ME 2 ALSO ". Those things look pretty neat. Just hope they would hold up awhile. Deffinately have to step lightly !! Mike

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
Sorry no website yet. Still working on it. You can pm me or call 419-296-6067 steve
I was able to get on my pond today 3-4" ice. Still pretty scary :o

The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

Vexilar