Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Doing my part!

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Just got the Shappell Ski System for my portable.  A friend of mine has it on his and works great.  I figure if I spend more money on icefishing stuff, it will eventually please the ice gods and start getting cold.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pics????
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

skunkedagain

• View Profile
I received my ski's for my shappell 3000 last week but have not put them on yet. Have you installed yours yet?

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Installed these before last season "bust".  Never got to try it out.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dude, very nice!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I installed the Hyfax runners on my Otter 2 seasons ago but did not notice any difference in it making it easier to pull. Will definitely keep the bottom of the sled from wearing out from being drug on the parking lots and other abrasive surfaces. I would like to mount skis on it to raise it off the ice about 12 inchs for the long hauls across deep snow and then be able to lower the sled when im at my spot. Another project I need to work on.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
now wear out the bottom!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Vexilar