rod case or bag

chub · 8 · 5097

chub

• View Profile
looking for a quality rod bag for around 6 ice rods any suggestions

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
I cant remember who told last year, but I bought a hard plastic arrow case for 20 bucks that makes a great rod case. just a warning the tubes with the cloth ends for the reel do protect everything but you break your lines taking them in and out of the case. Dave

mikeL

• View Profile
It you put more than on pole in you almost have to take the line back to the reels
Pro staff

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I have an HT bag that works very well.  Stores tip-ups as well.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I have a green canvas gander mountain case for rods that I now use for all my tip ups and jawjackers with there rod and reels. When I used to use it for just rods and reels I could keep 10 -12 rods with schooley reels or 6 to 10 spinning reels and rods depending on if I took the  reel handle off or not. I will try to find it online ans post a link. That bag has taken a beating thru the years and is still holding strong
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar