Ice Fish Ohio Forum

$175 ALL INCLUSIVE RED LAKE MN

Guest · 4 · 4807

Mullygyn

Opertunity for 4 people to go to Upper Red Lake in MN for 3 nights and 4 days of guided ice fishing.
They are about 1/2 mile out now, 80 walleyes yesterday. Includes 4 man shanty, with beds, heater, tv etc. Also would include gas to get there and back. 1000 miles from columbus. 18 hours.

$175 each person
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:48:05 PM by Mullygyn »

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
What date are you thinking,we have fished mille lacs the last two years,license is about $50 for there days,minnows are about $3 a dozen and up depending on type.just some info I thought might be useful.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Mullygyn

What date are you thinking,we have fished mille lacs the last two years,license is about $50 for there days,minnows are about $3 a dozen and up depending on type.just some info I thought might be useful.
The offer is good to me before Christmas

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I fished up there about 8 years ago when they still had those slab crappies. Never caught one under 16 inches. The walleye's wer just making a comeback.

The walleye fishing now is great up there. The one thing that i remember is the lake had a 17 to 24 inch slot limit. They were all around 17 inches and had to throw them back. I am sure they are all now much bigger.

I would check to make sure they haven't changed the slot limit size before making such a long drive.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar