Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam Ice Fishing Chair

Banker · 6 · 5503

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Hello all. Looking to part ways with my new Clam chair. Retail $89. Will sell or trade for the right offer. Nice chair as it doubles as a back pack that has rod holders, and a bunch of compartments to store jib boxes propane, beef jerky, line, etc. and it is extremely comfortable on the ice with a padded back and drop down cooler for easy and discrete storage of you fish.

Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
If you just got it why are you selling it?  Just curious...

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I am going to make a short answer long but only after giving you the short answer: bought it 2 years ago (so one ice season) Have purchased another set of chairs that have arm rests that I use now plus my new shanty is a backpack so I have no use for two back packs wihtout a second back. Good question.

Long answer: Ice fishing, who is the fish and are baits designed for fish or for wallets?
Every year I buy an issue of the newest in fisherman and previous to opening it believe that I have everything a man could want and more when it comes to ice fishing. Heck I even have two of most things. But then I read that article about the must have lures that out-fish everything else and I pull out my credit card.

The colors are new, it's either heavier than what I have or lighter than what I have. I go from a content angler to a has been with every turn of the page and as I continue to spend money on these flashy pieces of eye candy and load up my tackle box full of more jigs that won't see the water I wonder...are jigs painted pretty with the best metals and crystals, and hook shanks for fish or for my wallet. I know I have something that kinda looks and acts like everything on the market yet every year I add add add and it's to the point now where half of my jig box still has painted over eyes.

It's an obsession of mine. I probably have just as much fun planning as I do fishing. I sorted my tackle today- this will be the 3rd time this pre season (this after sorting and re-sorting several times last year and only going out once). And it doesn't just end with new lures, I have a new camera...but that's not enough then I got  real weeds to tie to the cord and a compass to help turn the camera underwater. I have 4 combos and two rods without a reel so I need 2 reels but can only fish two rods at a time. If I get two new reels I will need a new rod case to carry my reels. And with the addition of that case a sled to carry everything because i ran out of hands 3 purchases ago.

DO I HAVE A PROBLEM OR A GREAT THING HAPPENING TO ME..can't tell yet. I am excited but in the back of my mind I think- less is more.

That's my long answer:) SO if you have reels, tip ups, some $ or a combination of all three lets talk because this new chair is something I ran out of room for 5 purchases ago :)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
$50 (I ship)
$40 if local
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

Vexilar