Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New to this site and Ice Fishing

Artjr · 7 · 5229

Artjr

• View Profile
Hi!

My Name is Art I am new to this site and this will be my first yeat ice fishing if we get ice. I live just on the edge of PA about 2 miles from East Liverpool OH. I just moved here from KS so never really had the chance to ice fish before. I am really looking forward to trying it. I love to fish so I know I will love to ice fish! I have worked hard and got a flasher and a hand auger and some jigs and a cheap pole or two.

Now I just need to learn how to catch these buggers through the ice!! LOL So if anyone wants to give a new guys some lessons I am all ears.  ;D

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You've found the right place.  Welcome to IFO!  Read the posts in this forum and you'll be a pro in no time.  Plus if you can catch up with some of us, that'll cut down the learning curve. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Its allot fun catching fish on a frozen lake. I'm sure that once you pull your first fish through the ice you'll be a life long ice fisher. Welcome aboard

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome,hope old man winter will play along with us so we can introduce you to this sport we have all grown to love so much. :D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. If you have any questions just ask and someone here will have a good answer for you. We will also be have having several events once we get ice and those would be a good time to meet people from IFO and learn some new tips. Just about every event I have been to I have picked up new ideas.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest

Bryan

• View Profile
Hello!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Vexilar