Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi group?

skunkedagain

• View Profile
In the event of a Nimi outing, I copied the ODNR map and edidted the parking lot sign Identification references on it so the guys not familiar with the lake might know where we are talking about. Their are a couple of lots that do not have signs so we may have to wing it.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sweet, thanks for doing that.  :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
The c-6 by the boat ramp is always the last to freeze over. Ive fished on 8 inches of ice in the campground bay and the c-6 is still open water. You have to be carefully out there because for some reason it doesnt freeze well by the main launch ramp. There is some great fishing by the launch ramp. If you cross over that small bay to the point and start walking west it starts dropping off fast. I have caught alot of big fish on that ledge. There are a lot of great spots on that lake. I cant wait to get out there and pull some of those massive red ears. I hope I will do as well there as I did 3 years ago. It was a banner year for the gills there.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too, I've done well at the mouth and back side of C-5 as well.  I've got nice perch, red ears, and crappie there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Love this lake .It' s a sleeper ,can get some monster crappie,redear,gills not  to mention bass. Channel cats that don't fit through the hole on a ultra light rig and 2# test are a real blast. I just have to figure out the walleye.

snag

• View Profile
I'll be there.....just let me know when the ice is safe.  I'm not sure it'll fish right now.

crappie1962

• View Profile
Post when this outing is going to be. Going to hit a couple of ponds Sat. May even hit up wingfoot if its safe. Could always change plans if an outing is happening....Dont forget to post where everyone is meeting.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you know at this stage of the game i would fish the water treatment plant , and lighting the fuze on the lure and droppin it in the hole just gets ya wet   hahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
  ???  Anything going on with this get together . C5 will probably be fishable this weekend.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
They are now calling for chance of showers on thurs. Before the cold front comes through,we will keep positive to fish c-5.the bite has been poor and fish size was poor,but on the bright side its better than work. ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
All we need is safe ice, this weekend may be tough for me, but if it's safe, lets do it!

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sunday 2/17 or Monday 2/18 may be do-able.  Keep your fingers crossed.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I could do Monday!! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Since I work nights, the earliest I could get out to Nimmy would be about 8:30am.  I'd miss the sunrise bite, but could stay most of the day.  Let's see what the weather looks like towards the weekend.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar