Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Update

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I went to check pleasant hill today and it has nice ice by the launch but it's not thick enough yet,I went by the dam and the ice was very nice doesn't look thick yet but most of it is frozen..

plantguy

• View Profile
I fish this on the ice all the time. Will be a little bit longer before I go out. Good gill damn end by wildlife club I start there and as more people come out I'll move down that same side of lake. I have fished below the lodge and along that side I don't do well but will try it in hopes.  Most times I stick to the wildlife club area 20 plus feet and slay them gills. Charles mill may have solid ice before this lake. Huge crappie 14 inch not uncommon.  They have a polar swim today or I would go there today. Fish deep holes down from the marina. Fish should be there as they were not around docks Sat. last.

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
where is pleasant hill at in relation to Sidney ohio
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

wis2ohio

• View Profile
where is pleasant hill at in relation to Sidney ohio

From what I found on mapquest you are west 2hrs 40 mins from the dam. The dam is located in Loudenville, Map quest says take 75-US30-SR60

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I fish this on the ice all the time. Will be a little bit longer before I go out. Good gill damn end by wildlife club I start there and as more people come out I'll move down that same side of lake. I have fished below the lodge and along that side I don't do well but will try it in hopes.  Most times I stick to the wildlife club area 20 plus feet and slay them gills. Charles mill may have solid ice before this lake. Huge crappie 14 inch not uncommon.  They have a polar swim today or I would go there today. Fish deep holes down from the marina. Fish should be there as they were not around docks Sat. last.

If you are ever looking for someone to fish with let me know. Were are you from if I may ask?

Vexilar