Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clr this saturday

Numb fingers

• View Profile
Hello, me and a buddy will be out late Friday early Saturday on clr ice will be good then but still need to take it slow hope to see some members out there . I'll be in a clam 5600  stop by and say hi. Good luck stay safe Duane

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm planning for Friday!  Hope to see you there.  I'll be in or around a black Frabill foldover.  I don't usually fish inside my shanty, I use it more like a home base and move around until I get on fish.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Numb fingers

• View Profile
See you there's maybe have 5 inches of ice or so good luck

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I may be out there as well. I will be in a black and orange otter flip over. You dont see to many of them so if you see me come up and say hi. If you go late friday let us know how the ice is. Just remember to be safe. Good luck out there
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

derbium

• View Profile
I saw 5 shanties off of Palm Rd. last night. did not have any gear with me, was just doing a drive by so I do not know what the ice thickness was. Apparently not IFOers, as I've seen no posts on this.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Congress Lake Road
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"

Vexilar