Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Walleye tournament date change!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The tournament is still on, but so not to conflict with the Mosquito panfish tournament, were moving the walleye event to February 17, the following Sunday from the original date, everything else will remain the same!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D. No new rules against whiskered walleye fraud , we must be alert to this threat to our standards.  ;D

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
There will be a biggest non walleye pot.  The whiskered walleye fall into this category!!
 ;D ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thanks slab if  whiskered walleyes wouldnt count i dont think luvstophish would have participated,he has grown fond of his catfish since it is 90% of his stringer! ::)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
Damn valentines weekend! It must be a hard life for an ice junkies wife.
By the way no ice this weekend so  I mopped the floors and dusted the entire house. I know it won't actually make next weekend easier but I gotta try :D
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

Fishin 2

• View Profile
I always figure anything will help, although nothing ever does, I just deal with it when I get home :o. Hopefully I have a fish or 2 to show for my efforts otherwise, get the vaccum out too!!! Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Vexilar