Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice thickness

wannafish

• View Profile
anybody check pymatuning lately i have not touched ice since 2010 and really wanna go this year

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I really hope someone will let us know. I have never fished this lake but really want to this season. I have heard that there are alot of nice crappie and eyes in the lake. Maybe if anyone knows the lake well can let me and a buddy tag along for a day
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

wannafish

• View Profile
i fish it when i can and theres ice im kinda new ice fishing but i fish out of manning landing and do pretty good on the crappie im gunna go check the ice in the am and prolly bring my gear along just in case..... i really wanna fish didnt get to last year or at all this year

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't blame you there. Glad you're on the crappie!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar