Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Charles mill ice

plantguy

• View Profile
Fished Fri. fairly good ice.  Gills were on fire.  Caught fish all day long in about 6-7 feet of water. Kept 33 7-9in. gills. Put back that many and more.  Few perch and crappie late.  Went back Sat. and could hardly get a bite.  Worked all around as many areas as I could One here one there good size but the numbers were not there. Just like the switch had been turned off.  Will be back out Sun.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad you got into the gills.  Enjoy the gill fry!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Fished Fri. fairly good ice.  Gills were on fire.  Caught fish all day long in about 6-7 feet of water. Kept 33 7-9in. gills. Put back that many and more.  Few perch and crappie late.  Went back Sat. and could hardly get a bite.  Worked all around as many areas as I could One here one there good size but the numbers were not there. Just like the switch had been turned off.  Will be back out Sun.

Any chance you would wanna meet sunday for some fishing ?

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
how thick was the ice?
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Anyone going here tomorrow that knows this lake?

plantguy

• View Profile
The ice was about 3.5 to 4 in areas I fished Some areas it is thinner.  Wanted to get out to the real deep hole but could see a wet spot so did not try.

Vexilar