Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/26/13

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
caught this one on saturday. after it thawed it streched out to 9-1/2 ".
For more info on my trip to Spencer Lake read my post in general discussion under Spencer Lake.
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Very nice gills!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

swedish nipple

• View Profile
Thanks!!!  I think I will need the to downsize the pics to the web page setting in picture manager. If you have Microsoft excel it is the easiest way. I will downsize the next ones a little further. It only tells you KB not pixel size.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
its best to resize them to 640 x 480. If you have a smart phone or tablet you can use an app to make it easier. I use a free app called photo editor on my motorola xoom tablet thats android os. There are a lot of other free apps that will make it easy to resize your pics before you post them.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

swedish nipple

• View Profile
Awesome thanks !!!!! I'm going to the play store now.

swedish nipple

• View Profile
Thanks for the app it works great

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Very nice. Thats the best thing you can do is spend quality time on the ice with your kids. My oldest son is turning 4 in March and I can not wait for there to be safe ice to take him out for his first trip on the ice. With the ice being so sketchy around me this season I have just been to nervous to take him out. If something was to happen to him because it wasnt safe I could never forgive myself and even if everything was ok he would probably be scared for life and wouldnt want to go again.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

skunkedagain

• View Profile

Vexilar