Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2-1-13

fishingful

• View Profile
Made another trip around the lake today. Most everything is locked up again.

Palm rd  has a inch and a half of clear ice right off the ramp. All locked up.

CLR has an inch and 3/4 of new clear ice off the dock. Locked up on both sides of the road. There is one spot that is open here. Straight out from the ramp 30 yards or so on the edge of the old ice there is a spot 5-10 yards deep and 30 or so yards wide that is open. Its a weird spot to be open and its at a bad spot. Its not too far from where the guy went in the first time the ice was good. And its straight out where most people walk.

Boat house area still had some open water and the southern most island on the main lane has a bunch of open water.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Good news!!  Thanks for the report! :'(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
thx for the report, hopefully it'll be good to go by this coming weekend, i'm off work this friday,i'll try to run out and check it and let ya know.  JON

trapperjon

• View Profile
was'nt able to make it out to check it yesterday, my boy had other plan's, like puken all day :( however i did talk to a buddy that said there was alot of wet spot's and no sign's of activity, look's like a good evening for smelt fishing off of fairport,s short pier,   JON

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i could get into that
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar