Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimisila Report Monday 02/11/2013

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Went to Nimmy after my night shift arriving at C5 at 8:30am. (2nd time on the ice the season).  Ice looked ok.. not great, but not real bad either. Regardless, I didnt want to go on the ice by myself and waited in anticipation of someone else showing up.

90 minutes later, nobody showed, so I decided to venture out, but not in the middle of the bay at 10am.

Cautiously fished for 2 hrs catching & releasing only one 14" Bass.  Saw fish on the Vex, but no takers.

It rained pretty good and 2 shoreline graybeards showed up to observe.  Mrphish42 and another. I had periods of sunshine, clouds,hard rain and wind.  After about 2hrs on the ice, with  nobody else showing up,  I decided to pack it in. I would have stayed longer if another icer had showed, but the shoreline ice wasn't looking too good either.

Hey, not much action, but it still felt great getting on the ice.  Better luck next time.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:30:44 PM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
No snow... 2" - 2 1/2" ice
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

Vexilar