Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Walleye Tournament Update!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
We will be assessing ice conditions, and will make the final call by the evening of Wednesday, February 20, 2013.  We are really hoping for safe ice, but we will not do anything that puts lives in danger.  If needed, better to go next year than risk an accident on unsafe ice.  This event will happen, may just have to wait for next winter. 

As I haven't been by there in a couple weeks, any ice reports will be appreciated.   But I will check the ice personally before making the call on the tournament.  I know we all want to fish, but Chuck and I will make the decision with safety as a primary concern.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thanks for all you do slab,alot goes on behind the scenes and all of us appreciate the things that are done and the time you invest when you could be relaxing or doing something else!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks!  It's nice to know our unknown work is appreciated! ;D Hope we can get out there and have some fun!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yes thanx  ;D  its nice knowing we have the best intell network in oh..... 8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar