Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pre Spawn Pike and Musky Reports

Banker · 4 · 3555

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
How is everyone doing on prespawn musky and pike in Ohio?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Haven't got out yet, but at Leesville after ice off you can get big muskies throwing a big rat-l-trap at the shorelines. Works every time!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Mr Chomp

• View Profile
Went yesterday ice fishing for the last time for the season at Twin Lakes near Kent. The ice wasn't "sounding so good" when drilling and hitting with the spud bar. We are going TODAY to the Tuscarawas / Wolf Creek by Barberton for northern. Been doing it FOR YEARS! Ignore the ODNR page that says they spawn in February!!!  They REALLY spawn in the rivers the first few sunny warm days in March. Get them in the AFTERNOONS on the SUNNY SIDE of the rivers! Musky, not sure, I think they are a few weeks later

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
I think I am going to head to alum creek tomorow to maybe try the docks for some musky...just hope the water is open...might even do some catfishing while I am there I did some catfishing a few weeks before winter and was tearing the channels up on cut up shad off the docks...most were 5-8 lbs...all were released..

if any of you are around ill be in a blue trailblazer feel free to come over and say hey...
CPRCatfish.com

Vexilar