Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Really want to fish!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This weather is killing us.  Not enough ice to fish on, but just enough not to launch a Ranger bass boat.  I'm hoping by Sunday things will work out to try to get some of those fat green basses before the spawn!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

deerslayern

• View Profile
I hear u bro, Ive been redoing a 1967 starcraft 12` all winter. got a  7.5 outboard wantn to take it out but the crap weather we have isnt allowing me to do so either. If the weather cooperates think I`ll try ruggles reef on erie with it.
      Do u know when would b a good time to hit up Berlin or Skeeter. Bout a 2hr drive for me just to skunk out.
When in doubt test it out.  No ice is safe ice. becareful out there.

Norm Hunitngton Jr

Pro staff
Clam
HT enterprises
frabill
Humminbird

Guide for
New London
Willard
Pleasant Hill

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well you guys took my boat to berlin sat , had to push thru ice for about half way out from launch then then it all melted off by mid day. ;D  the water is way up and really  stained , hit up some of my faithful spots with minnies, vibes, lures , kitchen sink,....but it was not happening.... :P the fish seemed to be holding at around 15 ft  ...no craps in shallows yet, and that was the first time in a long time went home empty handed :-\  oh well go somewhere next time ,,,,it will only get better ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar