Ice Fish Ohio Forum

erie off cleveland

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
was at erie sat launched at Gordon park . was after some tasty perch...weather was very nice , lots of boats ,,,went out to 40 to 50 ft and caught a few nice perch on minnows, water was great but had to put up the bimini  top or be cooked by the sun.  ...ran out of bait and started trolling and ran into a big school off white bass, they were rippin minnows and the gulls were havin a ball..   I slammed some large bass, i  was havin a ball... those big rascals tore apart 2 of my lures and my arm got tired ,,,there were some nice eyes boated out in deeper water so next trip I will  look for those guys ....the end
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I am heading out to Chagrin River Outfitters June 27th to give a seminar on Crappie fishing. 7pm start should get some time to fish Erie before I go on. Will get in the area around 2pm. New to NE Ohio fishing, any tips on where to go and what to use in that area?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well lets see if your at chagrin river area, erie rd runs north off  lake shore blvd  and it dead ends at the lake  by the power plant water discharge, there is a  parking area there where  they built for fishing ....its  a thought....hit up the bait shops for some  local info.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar