Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Winter temps

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Well the average low temp this past winter was only a mere 27deg with and average high of 44 in ne Ohio. I guess we we lucky getting out as much as we did. Good luck on the soft water all!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep. At least we got out.  The last 2 years were much better than normal for ice fishing. I guess we were due for an off year. Hope the bass fishing will be good!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
slab the bass are hitting now buddy  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
They sure are. Just been too busy to get out yet. Was going to fish a tournament tomorrow but have elbow tendinitis so bad I can't grip a rod right now. Going to see the doc tomorrow morning. But hoping to get into the plx big bass challenge on April 3.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Slab you just have no luck. You are always either hurt or working when the fish are biting.  Got 3 nice smallies and 2 saugeye out of the river last night in 1.5 hours. One of the eyes was 22.5 inches. Not too bad. Been getting some nice crappies too.

g

• View Profile

Vexilar