Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wrapped it up

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Spent 3 days in Conneaut,tues wed. and thur. chaseing steelhead and perch with 3 of my buddies,had a great trip,and everyone caught fish,so with the projected forecast,decided to winterize the boat and put it away for the year,now the waiting game begins,come on ice................ :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

kortis04

• View Profile
Man im soo ready for ice.  Everything is ready to be loaded in the truck lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too!  Last boat trip of the year yesterday chasing crappie on Berlin. Got several nice 12"+ fish. But now with snow on my grass this morning I'm in the mood for ice!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
here we go again,   man i just swept the boat out so its ready for another erie ride, cant even accept the weather crummy yet.  have been doin good at cleveland, fairport, conny,,ect .....the other day i watched the sonar light up just before dark, it was like fish were coming out of the wood work...hahah..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar