Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday 12-9-17 dock tournament

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided that this week's dock tournament will be held at alum creek docks from 2pm-7pm! Please let each other know if possible! Thanks
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Just reeleyez

• View Profile

g

• View Profile
Jealous, wish I could make it. Hope the bite is better than the morning tourneys. Good luck.

Salmonid

• View Profile
I'm out, seems every week I can make it the original plan gets changed, LOl I was gonna show last time but it got moved to Sunday, then I was good for this Saturday and now its moved late, You guys are killing me...  Good luck guys...
Salmonid

quackpot

• View Profile
After the last few weeks of no fish we have to try something. Hopefully the evening bit is better.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Why the shorter time? Traveling two hours I like to get as much fishing in as I can. This way i'm limited, can't fish before the tournament.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Just watched the weather, looks like saturday is gonna really feel like ice fishing season they are calling for 1"-3" of snow! Brrrr
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
My guess is you know how the daytime bite is, none. They say the bite is only good and hour after sunset.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Gotta love the evening bite. Almost without fail its the best time to be fishing no matter where you are. Especially for crappie and saugeye. Sucks I promised my wife date night this sat before I knew we were gonna try it. I don't think she'd find fishing the docks in the snow very romantic. So doesn't look like I'm gonna make it. I'll let someone else win this week ;D

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
There's no reason why you couldn't fish before the start time. Just won't be able to weigh any fish caught prior. If all goes well I plan on getting there mid morning sometime

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Can someone clarify. Rules were with the 8:00 start, no lines in the water before 8:00. What's the rules with a 2:00 start. We allowed to fish before the tournament starts till ? Could give someone an advantage knowing where the fish are?

Vexilar