Ice Fish Ohio Forum

get your covid vacc ?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
got my 1 dose today at the va  on waterloo rd , they had walk in between 10 -2     was no line  just strolled in said hey got jabbed sat around 15 min and was out.  so far i have no side effects, not even a sore arm...   2 weeks 2 nd dose......grew up getting vaccines .  just another one bites the dust    hahahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Great !! Will get my 1st dose Tues. Should help keeping us around for next year's ice. ;D ;D ;D
My best friends are ice holes.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yep.got my second one on thursday............................
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Fishfeeder

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i have some  slight side effects,  got the shot in my left arm but my right arm hurts some in the same place i got the shot in right   ???   it gave me the jitters for half the day .  now its tough sorting out new symptoms because i always hurt , always have sinus stuff, and im just old  hahahah     so far all good...    sure will be glad too get out of the house more.....

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Heard that!!  I’m getting mine soon as the age limit drops.   At 42 I can’t get it yet.  Sure are glad you guys are though!   It really seems to be helping!! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Not to make this site a medical report.....but heard it is better to get the shot/shots in the arm you use the most! The natural movement helps reduce the potential pain. It has worked for me today with shot #1. Will do the same in 3 weeks with shot #2. No problems - Go for it and we will all be around drilling holes next year!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

columbusfire

• View Profile
I had to go to Belefontaine to get the Pfizer. 2nd shot on 4/8. I wanted the J&J one shot, but no choice.

Justanothericehole

• View Profile
Got my first one , getting the second one the end of the month, was not going to get it until close friends of mine got Covid and they still have alot of joint pain and they have heart stuff going on because of having it. and they didnt have it bad.

Not taking the chance.. IMO do some research on that J&J shot though. in South America where they did the testing for it they had a 52% success rate due to there being 3 strains going thru down there at the time. We had one strain at the same time of the testing and they said the success rate was in the 70's in the US.

ice hole 2

• View Profile
Went to my family doctor for a normal, regular check-up. Asked him if any one vaccine is the best.He said "Yes". I asked him which one? He said " The first one". Took his advice and my wife  and I will get the 2nd shot Tues !

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Got my first one 2 weeks ago and will be getting the 2nd on the 5th. Yeah took the first one in the left arm but will go with the right on the next one.  Left arm was sore for a couple of days but that was the extent of it. Good luck on your spring and summer endeavors and maybe will see some on the soft water.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
2nd one under the belt, arm is a little sore but i did leave and go to the river and catch some steelies right after,  hahaha    but i couldnt rub 2 nickles together for some reason  lol  let alone tye jigs on standin in the river.....wish i could post pics

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice!!   Glad you guys are getting both the cam vaccine and some fish!! 

I’m going to try and see how to fix pic posting with the web hosting company. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Justanothericehole

• View Profile
Snowcone Ive heard the second one comes with some symptoms usually 30 hrs worth, how you feeling?

Also would like to see some pics of those steelies  ;D Haven't had a chance to get out myself  :(

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well i dont feel bad , my arm still sore aand it took me a day  to get my marbels back in the bag,  but all good.  loel i hope there is a save for the pic situation,  my bud and i caught maybe 5 between us, and those rascals shure can jump, i had one must have made 5 leaps in the air  lol.  hope everyone that wants a vacc gets it, fish on ..............

Vexilar