Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Report-old board

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Went out yesterday to the Old State Park in the afternoon and we got about 20 bluegill. Most of them were 4 inch's and under but I did get 1 keeper. The ice was about 5 inch's. I'm going to be head to Nimisila in a few minutes then back to the OSP for crappie this evening if anyone want to meet up.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:00:05 AM by davidhoheisel »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I made it to the Old State Park this evening from 5 pm until 8 pm. I only caught 1 crappie but it was 14 inch's. I was fishing at 6 ft in 10 ft of water. The ice was 6 inch's where I was at. 

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for the Reports HardWater,

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I stopped up by the Old State Park today. I didn't have time to fish there but I talked to a few guys. They said that there was 5-6 inch's of ice and that the bit was real slow.

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
was out today fishing very slow had 3 inces of snow then a 3 ince pocket then 7to8 of good ice old state park

Vexilar