Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday 2-26

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Its going to be a good time. It will be even better if the fish are biting. Probaly will meet at the Causway at 7 am when linda opens so I can get some fresh bait and then go from there.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

floater99

• View Profile
Im game if shore holds up,can I follow out with someone?. :) 8)

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey u guys lindas at 7 sounds like a plan someone show me a wally i think i forgot what they look like ...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey floater ill go out with ya we will follow the other guys that way we know where to fish ha ha ha what do you guys think they will hit on ????
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:37:49 PM by snowcone »

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Its definitely going to be a good time. Hopefully the wind doesn't blow as hard as it did at the tourney

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

capt scott

• View Profile
i might join you guys as long as this storm isn't to bad. why is no one fishing the north end? this time of year it is had to beat fishin off of the island ;)

mudpup78

• View Profile
we got hit with one heck of a snow storm up here today, 5 to 7  inches of heavy snow, it looks like it will be a pretty good day here saturday, low winds and mild weather, even a little sunny. im gonna fish tomorrow [saturday], is everyone still gonna make it up to the lake  sat.? i hope someone brings a digital camera so we can post these eyes were gonna catch, i cant get mine to download  to the computer, hope to met some new people from the site saturday, name a place and time and i will be there, thanks, hopefully to see yea all tomorrow,   

floater99

• View Profile
Im not sure abt morrow,I got pwr lines down in my yard?.Ive tried to get to sktr several times
and have not made it yet! >:( Back to blowin snow :'(

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
the storm has subsided and the roads cleared im headed up got my bait, so im ready but no one wants to go :P might be ridin up myself... where we gonna meet or fish ....?

mudpup78

• View Profile
im gonna hang out at lindas for awhile at 7:00 inthe morning and see who shows up, then im gone fishin.... off of 305 boat launch, hope to see a few of yeans 

mudpup78

• View Profile
i will be in a white chevy HHR with PA. plates

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We will be up there around 7am at Lindas. Mitch131, Eye4aneye and myself are coming up for sure. I will bring my camera for pics. Hope to see lots of guys up there. Looks like this may be the last weekend to get out. Hopefully the Fish Gods smile on us and we all catch big fish but if not it will still be a good time hanging out with with every one.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
got my stuff ready but is lindas at south end

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I wont be able to make it out til mid morning. Linda's is on the East side of the Rt. 88 causeway on the North side
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:31:42 PM by Eyewall »
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thanx eyewall

Vexilar