Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday 2-26

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
As long as the ice is good Mitch131 and I will be headed up to try for some eyes.It would be great to meet up with some other IFO members on our last trip up. Any help on where to find some eyes would also be apperciated. I plan on being at Linda's at 7 am.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mudpup78

• View Profile
im getting ready right now to head out and see what is happening around the lake, im gonna fish today and mingle amongst the crowd and see what is hitting and were at, im planning on fishing sat. also with my buddy i fished the tournament with, if you guys want to met up with use you are more than welcome, i will post when i get back home

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey should u guys find good ice i might meet ya up there wouldnt mind getting one more trip in before i pack it in myself , i dont think my fishin bud will go hes  la poulet....ha ha 8) ill keep track ok
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

mudpup78

• View Profile
i just got off the ice, it was still 8 to9 inches were i was fishin, i fished the south end, missed one  BIG eye at the  hole, i marked fish all day the bite was slow and they would only tap the bait, the one i had on slammed it though, they say they were catching eyes yesterday about were i was at, i fished 20 fow then moved into 14, they are  there just not hitting, the shore line is a little shakey, im  gonna fish friday and sat. hopefully as long as i fill the ice is safe, i dont think the north end is worth going to the water is brown and no one has been up there for 2 days i checked it out yesterday drilled a couple holes but didnt fish, there were quite a few guys down the south end at 305 launch and some right out from the dam, if anyone wants to meet up sat. let me know i would be more than happy to fish with yea. just give me a time and i will be there. thanks       

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey mudpup  thanks for the update i would like to go up sat should the shore hold up see what the temps do  ;D maybe those fish just need a little coaxing .....if u light the fuse ill toss it in the hole..he he :P  hey hard water  u goin maybe????
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:44:30 PM by snowcone »

fishfinderbri

• View Profile
Hey mudpup iseen u out on the ice I had thekillzone shanty. Crappies started hitting at dark 4 at 10" missed 5more  stayed till 8 hope to see u out again.

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
There is a good chance I will be out on Saturday also. Where do you guys plan on fishing?
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Not sure yet. Where do you think we could get an eye or two?

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I think the south end would be better for eyes. I'm thinking 305 area or the cemetery.  It might be worth a try.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

mudpup78

• View Profile
im gonna hit the 305 boat launch saturday, i hope to fish it tommorrow to, were suppose to get 7 to 10 inches of snow tomorrow, hopefully its snow and not rain, you heading out tomorrow fish finder ? let me know if you are , i would like to fish with all you guys saturday  it might be our last chance to hit it.

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
well hard water junkie what the word?
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Well the word or words are HELL YEAH. Im ready for one last trip up. Im a Junkie. You cant get enough. Mitch Pm me your phone number and Ill call you tomorrow and we will get all the final details worked out. The more people that go the more chances some will hook an eye. Maybe someone will let me reel up theres because my luck has been horrible this year for them.  ;D

mudpup78

• View Profile
im gonna try and go in the morn tomorrow and i will let you guys know what i find out or catch,

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
thanks mudpup are you going to go sat to?
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow my reply got lost yeah sounds like good times a brewing along with a storm.... now i really wanna go

Vexilar