Ice Fish Ohio Forum

What's Your Profession?

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
IT Manager for a small company that sells AV equipment to schools and univ in ohio.  i install the equipment so i travel alot which helps with fishing.  so if there is a smartboard in your kids classroom there is a good chance i did it.

ohiofisher, never seen ya at fishermans wharf before but we go late in the year for perch.  timmy is a good guy.  been going out on his charters for about 16 years now.  always a fun time but this year stunk lol.

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Bonecrusher we'll have to meet up on the ice this year. I also work for Kroger. Head meat cutter at store 836 in Mansfield.
turkey09

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Well right now i am unemployed, allows alot of free time for hunting and fishing but the pay stinks!!!! LOL Before i got layed off I was a engineering technician for a company that did biofuel (algae) research and developmnet.

I am currently a full time student taking industrial maintence witha specialty in welding.

1977walleyeguy

• View Profile
Well right now i am unemployed, allows alot of free time for hunting and fishing but the pay stinks!!!! LOL Before i got layed off I was a engineering technician for a company that did biofuel (algae) research and developmnet.

I am currently a full time student taking industrial maintence witha specialty in welding.

then you and I should have a conversation sometime on your new career path  lol

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I professionally invest money for individuals in IRA retirement accounts and do agricultural management for farms, feedlots, and grain elevators.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
As the movie goes, Spartans....what is your profession.....ugghh...uugghh...ugghh

I used to be a banker-  now refered to on ice as such.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:40:38 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Bonecrusher

• View Profile
Bonecrusher we'll have to meet up on the ice this year. I also work for Kroger. Head meat cutter at store 836 in Mansfield.

Sounds like a plan to me!
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile

then you and I should have a conversation sometime on your new career path  lol

ok im good with any advice you waqnt to give.....other thaN DONT DO IT....to much invested toi change my mind now

kuther

• View Profile
Senior lab tech for Energizer Personal Care ( Playtex ) we produce the Wet Ones wipes.

Bryan

• View Profile
I'm a little late on this thread...but oh well!

I drive semi truck for Con-Way freight out of the Fort Wayne terminal. I run the Bryan Ohio route. Home every night, it's a nice gig.

Ten years ago I tried to make my hobby of aviation into a career, luckily Con-Way hired me and I kept my hobby just that! But I did pursue my instrument and commercial pilot ratings, I currently have over 1400 hours of flying time. I guess it's a plan B if something ever happens to my trucking job.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I currently work part time as a security guard at a local hospital in Millersburg,Ohio but I am hoping to get my CDL soon and try for a state job somehting with alittle retirment options within my life time of working, I have also worked as a Corrections Officer at a local jail, I worked at a major grocery store chain in Wisc until 6 yrs ago then had to move due to father duties.

Vexilar