Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimisila ice 19 January

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Was out at Nimisila this morning at 07:45 and the lake is iced over with about 1 inch of clear. I didnt have a spud with me but I did step out on it. It cracked. I stopped at the launches near Eddies bait and down by the Falcon the whole lake looked iced over. I'm sure hoping the forecast stays favorable.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
NICE!!  Tonight's going to help.  Next week won't, hope the forecast is wrong.  40-45 degrees is ok in the day, if no rain and temps back down in 20's at night won't hurt the ice.
Maybe can be on Nimi by Monday.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

skunkedagain

• View Profile
I'm am going check it out again tomorrow and see how much its growing. keep my fingers crossed.

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Checked Nimi on the way home from work today at the campground parking lot (North side), the ice was 4 inches of the cloudy stuff. Sucks that I had to go home and sleep.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Now just to lose it all overnight and tomorrow with the rain and thunderstorms!!  >:( >:(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar