Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES UPDATE

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 At this time I would update all who are considering fishing the series in the coming weeks that it is a strong possibility that the wingfoot event will need to be rescheduled due to uncooperative weather paterns. I think we will move wingfoot to sunday january 24th and reschedule mosquito to sunday february 21st. Please check the site often for further updates! Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:44:54 PM by Ntoiceman36 »
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Attention fellow icemen, just a side note to remind all of us to remember the guys who help us with our ice fishing obsession. The guys who sponsor the NE OHIO PAN FISH EVENTS go above and beyond to help me any way they can , these guys supply us with advertising,prizes,coffee,food, and just all around excellent support. I ask that we return the favor on event day and every day we hit the water in their area. A lot of work goes into these events behind the scenes to make them happen for us. So let's give a little back and get our bait and last minute needs from the ones who help us.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Hey Nate, what's the ruling on ice thickness for a tournament?? Would we fish only safe areas and still keep a tourney or cancel it?? Just trying to figure out the nimi tourney logistics and what not. Would we move to a safe lake to get the tourney in ( lake already in the series)? 
Thanks F2W

Evinrude58

• View Profile

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
ATTENTION FISHERMAN, we are planning to go forward as scheduled with the nimisila event this weekend. Keep checking the site for updates
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Check in for the nimisila event will be at parking lot c-6 the one with the boat ramp,long lake baits will be there at check in and throughout the day to service your bait needs, PLEASE support him,he has been a great support to this event,now let's give a little support back,thanks fellow fisherman,let's get ready.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:00:25 AM by Ntoiceman36 »
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Rules will be same as last year with the following exception 1. Perch are permitted at weigh in. 2. Total of 10 fish may be weighed in with a maximum of 5 being crappies
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Will there be maggots and waxworms the day of the tourney to purchase??

nixmkt

• View Profile
Check in for the nimisila event will be at parking lot c-5 the one with the boat ramp,long lake baits will be there at check in and throughout the day to service your bait needs, PLEASE support him,he has been a great support to this event,now let's give a little support back,thanks fellow fisherman,let's get ready.

Rules will be same as last year with the following exception 1. Perch are permitted at weigh in. 2. Total of 10 fish may be weighed in with a maximum of 5 being crappies

Parking Lot C-5 does not have a boat ramp. Will check-in actually be at Lot C-5 or at Lot C-1 (Ramp at north end) or Lot C-6 (Ramp at south end) or Lot at Main St. Ramp or Campground  Ramp?

What are rules from last year?

Downthehole

• View Profile
Can someone post all details please:

- Date
- Checkin Time
- Entry Fee
- Rules
- Check-in Location
- Map showing check-in Location

Sorry for being Mr High Maintenance.....I'll be traveling up from Powell, OH and want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row....if anyone needs a ride from Powell, OH area please let me know....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nimisilla event is scheduled for Sunday 1-17-2016, check in starts at 6:30 am and weigh in starts at 2:45 pm. Entry fee is $30 per team or individual. Rules are posted under the pan fish series board and copies will also be handed out at the check in station. Any questions please feel free to call me at 330-313-0260. Thanks
                 Nate Oman (ntoiceman36)
                 Director NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
                 PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
CORRECTION CHECK IN WILL TAKE PLACE AT PARKING LOT C-6 AT THE SOUTH END OF CHRISTMAN RD. BAIT WILL BE AVAILABLE  FOR PURCHASE AT CHECK IN AND THROUGH OUT THE EVENT,PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR AT THE EVENT THEY HAVE BEEN A TREMENDOUS HELP.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

nixmkt

• View Profile
... Rules are posted under the pan fish series board and copies will also be handed out at the check in station. ...

Well finally found an old thread with rules from last year then some clarifications way down in the responses - such as what actually is the required safety equipment and that partners must stay within talking distance of each other.  You'd added perch and changed the number of fish weighed in other odd location posts.  You also changed the check-in location in a different post.  Anything else changed?  Seems a pretty convoluted way to provide rules for an upcoming event.  Can't you provide a easily found 2016 complete list of rules before the event?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I apologize for not getting the rules posted in a better format, I work 60-70 hours per week and spent my days off obtaining permits,sponsors,having fliers printed,banners,delivering those fliers and banners to all the sponsers,make arrangements for donations,advertising ,making phone calls,emails,and the list goes on and on. But I am very sorry for dropping the ball on this matter and will work hard in the future to correct it.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
RULES UPDATED. SORRY FOR THE DELAY.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar