Ice Fish Ohio Forum

OSP 1-20 Wed.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
4 to 5 in.clear ice,water clarity good,15 shanties,10 guys on buckets,stopped and picked up some meat(mags) got several hand gripper red ears and a bunch of smalls,9 crappies largest being 12 in.the bite really picked up 1 hr. before dark,then at dark seemed to die,left at 6:30 to get home for Cavs game.All fish were recycled back to the lake,going to try and get on somewhere else today.if not back to osp i guess.Fished 12 ft. of water,gills near bottom,crappies midway down.silver flash tail jig tipped with mags.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sweet   I  wish I could have gone.. my bud hit up wingfoot yesterday and got some craps and gills out off waterloo launch on minns and wax...4-5 " ice where they were..it was a flurry just before dark for us also then snap turned off...glad ya got out...now the ice is getting better we will hear lots of good news hopefully..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• View Profile
fished osp again today 1-21-16  :P
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Was at OSP 21st from 9-3. It was real slow.

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah,evening bite did not happen either,been pressured pretty hard lately.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that was a nice to start up on the ice to dust out the cob webs but its a very small area and like ya said hoppy too much pressure
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• View Profile
yeah rik,time to move on to other areas,going monday for a night trip.

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
Hit old state in the channel got 20 good perch an ton of dinks an even checked by wardens lol

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Wardens were just at nimi as well. Got checked myself lol

holehopper

• View Profile
where is your fishing report J.T> ?

holehopper

• View Profile
OH, or is there nothing to report,jk  :D

Vexilar