Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lake erie get together 2017

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Hello members! We are approximately 10 days away from the 2nd annual IFO get together with "Shore Nuff" charters. Make sure you check out their website so you have all the right info and directions. They are located at Drawbridge marina in port clinton, ohio. Thanks to all and see you soon,can't wait.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Nate according to Shore Nuf Charters' site if our trip is considered a headboat times are suppose to be 8-3 but if it is considered a private charter under FAQ it says those run 7-2. May want to check this out.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Our boat leaves at 8 but Please try to be there by 715-730 so I can get everyone checked in and  go over things!! Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:27:57 PM by Ntoiceman36 »
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I went shopping and bought a few more jigs Thursday. I only bought 17 so I did good so far. I'm ready for the trip.

g

• View Profile

Evinrude58

• View Profile
G, I will be on Quackpot's other side and I also know who I am not sitting beside as I want to catch fish. Nate LOL.

quackpot

• View Profile
Sounds like I need to go shopping again. If I get up there early enough I may have to.

g

• View Profile

Downthehole

• View Profile
It will be great to see everyone again!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Talked with the captain this morning and everything is still a go for Saturday fishing trip, if anything changes I will post something ASAP. Can't wait to see everyone and hopefully catching some HOG WALLEYES!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I've been watching the weather channel for port Clinton. Looks like rain and 57 for a high with wind out of the NE at 14 mph. Everyone should be prepared for a bumpy ride. Hopefully it will change by then. It's already changed twice since Sunday morning. G you probably won't see a fish if you are near me. It will be a skunk like last year for me. But it's about the time together picking on each other.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Yea everybody best bring rain gear as calling for 60% chance of rain. I am seeing NE @ 10mph with gusts of 16 so could be a tiny bit bumpy.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Well evinrude I hope your a better weatherman than fisherman, cuz if not we are in trouble!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

bruce136

• View Profile
Man. Good thing I don't get sea sick. Lol. I'm going to start eating Dramamine now.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Hey just reporting what Accuweather is calling for on Saturday. Am hoing the wind direction is wrong and stays out of the south. Nate you seem to have forgotten about these bad boys from last week.

Vexilar