Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lake erie get together 2017

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 That was just desperation on the fishes part, I've fished with u to many times to know it was skill on your part
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Ok guys 2 days until the get together, it looks like we will have very little rain for most of the trip. FYI the boat is covered so it won't effect us much! Thanks to all we made the commitment and are following through with it. 3 months ago when I planned the tripit was all a guess on things like weather, winds, FISH etc. I appreciate everyone who honored the obligation and will attend so it won't effect the cost for the rest of us!!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I think I need a new pole as a extra. I'm bringing my new crappie as a main rod.

Evinrude58

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile
I probably won't be able to sleep thinking about it.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 The trip is still happening,  I'm at port clinton now we fished a few hours tonight and caught a few nice walleyes while jigging, see everyone in the morning!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Good luck guys. I'm headed to a lacrosse tournament for my daughter in the rain and then I get to go to a wedding. Yayyyy! He's a tip for you guys. ..if the bite is tough, throw nate in the lake. It will get better.  ;D have fun.

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Thanks so much to Nate for organizing this again! We really appreciate your hard work, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that next year we're leaving you on shore...

quackpot

• View Profile
Thanks Nate one of these days we will see fish. At least we didn't have everyone hanging over the side like that other boat.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Ouch! It hurts but I can't say I blame you! Next year I will set it all up but stay home and everyone can fill me in on their wonderful experience next time we see each other.😉
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Well the trip didn't go quite as planned and was short; but what an adventure. Maybe we could try a perch trip like in August out of Cleveland area, bigger Perch than the western end. Weather may not cooperate but it would be warmer. It was just nice to see everyone.

Vexilar